A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It's a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
The Private Business Family Advisory team provides unique advisory services and has a niche market reputation, providing unrivalled opportunities, and strong interaction with all other business units with the firm. We have a flat line management structure, providing easy access to multiple Partners, whilst working predominantly for the team Manager.
Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you'll be encouraged to carve out a career path that suits your interests and expertise, and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Take the next step in your career
We are after a dynamic Senior Accountant with the following skills and abilities:
- Confidence in attending to all types of corporate, trust, super and individual accounting and taxation compliance of a simple to moderate complexity, with minimal supervision
- Experience in management and financial reporting
- A confident demeanour and the ability to interface with clients and build rapport
- An entrepreneurial spirit
Why we're the right fit for you
You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Close interaction with partners and a dedicated mentor
- Regular technical training and innovative professional development
- A supportive social environment
- An opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the team and overall firm strategy
Our people are inspired by diversity and agility. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.
What you bring
You will become a part of a fast growing business unit with a broad range of clients from a number of industries.
The successful candidate will take the job from start to finish and deal directly with the clients. Your key focus Clients will be both SME and passive wealth. You will also be involved in CFO advisory work for a range of clients, client compliance, client advisory, client meetings, supporting your partners/managers and helping junior staff members of the team.
You will always be looking to make a real contribution to the clients businesses and family groups.
Apply now and make your career personal, at Pitcher Partners by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com