Chris is a Director and Senior Advisor in the Investment Advisory Division of Pitcher Partners, a practice that manages in excess of $3.5 billion. Chris has over 18 years of experience in investment analysis, portfolio construction and management of investment portfolios on behalf of high net worth private clients, family groups, personal superannuation funds, not-for-profit organisations and institutional clients.
Prior to joining Pitcher Partners, Chris worked at DMP Asset Management as an investment analyst, portfolio manager and ultimately as Head of DMP's High Net Worth client division.
- High Wealth Individuals and Family Groups
- Private Business and Family Advisory
- Personal superannuation funds
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Charitable Institutions
Memberships & Qualifications
- Diploma of Financial Planning (FPA)
- Diploma of Superannuation (AFSA)
- Member of CPA Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce (Deakin University)
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Member of Better Hearing Australia (VIC) Investment Committee
Services & Specialisations