Cole has a depth of experience working with clients ranging from start up technology ventures to large private companies and Australian subsidiaries of internationally listed corporations.
His services provided to these clients go beyond the required compliance activities, with an in-depth understanding of their business and industry allowing Cole to provide more meaningful advice on a variety of financial management, business and taxation matters. This deep understanding of his client’s affairs also provides a stronger base to assist clients with the capital raising process, three way modelling and other management reporting requirements to assist them in building successful businesses.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Advice and Accounting: statutory and management financial statements, structuring and general business advice.
- Early stage technology ventures: early stage business models and financial strategies, forecasting and business modelling, employee share schemes, international structuring and capital raising, and taxation consulting and advice.
- Construction and Property Accounting: construction accounting and licensing compliance, cash flow and profitability modelling and forecasting, development feasibility analysis, cash flow forecasting and project reporting.
- Tax compliance: annual taxation compliance, structuring advice and taxation reporting for audited entities
- Mentor at River City Labs and RCL Accelerator
- Mentor at iLab Incubator
- Mentor at Creative Enterprise Australia Incubator
- Web and Mobile Technology
- Mining & Mining Services
- Creative Industries
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business and Accountancy (QUT)
- Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- Representative (Australian Financial Services Licence)
23rd January 2019
“I was having coffee one afternoon when the owner of the café came past
and told us they were closing at 3pm,” he says.
“I got to thinking...
31st October 2018
For small businesses and start-ups, the announcement in September that new
legislation had opened up greater access to equity crowdfunding was wel...
15th September 2017
The journey of an entrepreneur to develop, grow and potentially exit a
startup is not for everyone however, and the skills and attributes required...
Services & Specialisations
Information in business is the key to being able to make the right decisions at the right ...Discover More
A key business strategy for any organisation is to manage their tax obligation at the same...Discover More
Tax affects every individual, public, private and multinational company, each with their o...Discover More
Forward thinking businesses who strive to maintain competitiveness or achieve strategic gr...Discover More
The business structure should balance between your short and long term objectives, success...Discover More
Back to People