Greg is a Partner/Executive Director in the Tax Consulting division of Pitcher Partners Melbourne. He specialises in providing taxation advice to the SME corporate sector on a wide range of taxation issues.
Greg joined Pitcher Partners in 1999 and was admitted to the partnership in 2008. He is a representative for CPAs and the SME market as a participatory member of the ATO Private Stakeholders Group.
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws (Monash University)
- Master of Laws (Taxation Law) (University of Melbourne)
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Member of the Law Institute of Australia
- Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of Certified Practicing Accountants (CPA) Australia
22nd June 2020
An RTP schedule requires eligible taxpaying entities to disclose their most
material and contestable tax positions to the ATO, which the ATO will ...
18th December 2019
.. What does the regime involve?
The regime requires affected taxpayers to lodge a RTP schedule. The
information gathered from the schedule ...
21st July 2017
*What do the guidelines relate to?*
The guidelines relate to unpaid entitlements (UPEs) of corporate
beneficiaries to the income of a trust that ...
Services & Specialisations